[Battlemesh] Military advertising at Battlemesh

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Mar 25 20:38:25 CET 2011

> where do you want us to draw the line ?

I am not sure what you're getting at, Marek.

What Andrew did was outright advertising.  I claim that this was highly
inappropriate, and I most humbly suggest that this should not be allowed
in the future.  Should this suggestion be rejected by the Battlemesh
community, I request the right to be informed of this fact in advance.

I am also aware that some of my good friends work, directly or indirectly,
for the military.  While it pains me greatly, I have no desire to exclude
them from our activities.  I do expect them to refrain from advertising
or publicly recruiting accomplices, and, as far as I am aware, most have
been behaving fine without needing to be told.

There is a gray zone in between, of course, but some cases are sufficiently
clear-cut for our community to take action.

--Juliusz