[Battlemesh] WBMv5 in Athens/Greece at the horizon

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 5 17:00:56 CEST 2011

Hi ptr,

btw, I have found the etherpad notes (thanks to the recorded talk):
http://pad.telecomix.org/wbmv4

> > * Meanwhile the LOC will be gathering hosting options which fit our
> > requirements. Towards the end of October, we should agree on one of these
> > options.
>
> what/who is LOC ?

Among the various interested parties and supporters, we have identified a
number of particularly motivated people which we named the "local organizers
committee" (LOC). Those are:

* Alexandros / acoul from OpenWrt
* Vasilis / acinonyx from OpenWrt & hackerspace.gr
* Nefeli from hackerspace.gr
* Panos / xrg from linux.gr
* Nikos & Panagiotis from ellak.gr

These will be our main contacts when it comes to the organization of the
event. Obviously, there are many more people willing to help / to get involved
but we spend a lot of time with this group, so that we are confident they
understand our needs / requirements.

Cheers,
Marek