[Battlemesh] Choosing a date...

Andrew Parnell andrew at parnell.ca
Sat Oct 8 04:17:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I looked at the doodle pad and realised that it does not make a
difference to me which date is chosen.  So I didn't think it would
make any difference if I registered there or not.  Let me know if this
is not an accurate assessment and I will add my availability to the
calendar.  I have done some preliminary flight checking and everything
seems to be in order, so let's get some dates chosen and I will be
able to book my flights well in advance :)

Andrew