[Battlemesh] Fwd: Re: Battlemesh logotip

Roger Baig ViƱas roger.baig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:59:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 18 October 2011 18:48, Pau <hakais at gmail.com> wrote:
> My opinion (trying to be constructive) is that this logo is too complex. I
> think a simplyfied version of it could be better.

So I. And I also think the letters could be "more" greek.

BTW: why not keeping the same that has been used for the last two
editions? some change in each edition with some local topic can be ok
(like using greek letters or introducing some ruins in the skyline in
the greek case), but I cannot understand the benefits of such a
radical change.

best regards

> --
> ./p4u
>

> 2011/10/18 Antonio Quartulli <ordex at autistici.org>
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 03:37:27 +0200, Mitar wrote:
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > Comments?
>>
>> I like it very much!! The ionic style is very nice! :)
>>

>> --
>> Antonio Quartulli
>>
>> ..each of us alone is worth nothing..
>> Ernesto "Che" Guevara