[Battlemesh] WBMv5 Pre-Announcement

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 20 15:47:20 CEST 2011

Dear BattleMesh addicts,

open your calendars and mark the following dates:
**26th of March - 1st of April 2012**
Thanks to all participating in the poll to find the optimal date.

Before we can announce the WBMv5 publicly and invite the whole world to join
us, a few things need to be done:
 * the logo needs to be finalized
 * confirm the event location and associated costs

Concerning the logo we should wait for any other feedback till the end of
October. If by then nobody has objected the second draft automatically becomes
the official WBMv5 logo.

We have already updated battlemesh.org with the information we have at this
point. You will note the many open points there which require your(!)
initiative to be addressed.

Cheers,
--
The WBMv5 Explorer / Recon Team