[Battlemesh] Wireless Battle Mesh v5 - Next steps

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:41:33 CEST 2011

> If routing protocol cannot run together with 5 others on Fonera for 100
> nodes then there is something wrong with this routing protocol.

It depends on what are you understanding for "run". If run for you is to be
able to make a ping with less than 50% of losses, then yes is works. But if
you understand run as a network where you can do layer7 tests, then you
cannot say they run.
There is several overhead and high cpu load using 5 mesh protocols at same
time, and fonera is not designed for that.

> I think a wiki/etherpad page would be enough for that? Just open a wiki,
> set deadlines for inital proposals and iterate a few times.

Ok, it can be enought. The only thing that we need is just start it.

--
./p4u