[Battlemesh] Battlemesh wiki permissions

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Aug 23 19:27:31 CEST 2012

Hi!

>> We had some discussion on this topic at the last Battlemesh.
>
> Could you please summarise the conclusions?  Unless I'm mistaken, they
> were never communicated to people who couldn't attend.

I don't think there were any conclusions. I just said that there were
some discussions on the topic.

>> Which exactly are the pages you want to edit?
>
> How is that relevant?  Either you trust Benjamin with the wiki, or you don't.

I was just curious. Because only some pages are locked. And it is not
black of white of trusting with whole wiki or not. Wiki is also used for
some organizational aspects, like keeping a list who has payed for the
hotel and who has not. So it is not black or white. But we can probably
decide to make it black or white.

So that's why I asked which wiki page. Because for some wiki pages I was
also concerned why they are locked. But for some other I can understand
the reason.

Mitar