[Battlemesh] Firmware team and Experiment team

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:27:17 CET 2012

Hello
Simon, Guido and me have been working a little in the Firmware preparation
ideas. As many of you know, in the last BattleMesh
in Athens, we were not able to perform any experiment. To try to do not
repeat such situation we are trying to make the work in
advance. Three main tasks have been defined to do before event starts:

1. Prepare firmware
2. Test hardware with firmware
3. Prepare experiments

First and second can be done at same time, somehow the firmware preparation
depends on the hardware testing.
But the third can be perform in an independent way.

I would like to propose the creation of two teams:

1. Firmware team
Guido and me are already inside of this group. We have written an initial
text which tents to explain the firmware idea [2], please
take a look on it, we would like to have your comments.

Please, if someone wants to join, just tell us. We expect active
participation! so please don't say "I'm in" if you are not gonna help.

2. Experiment team
I think there is some work done it this scope but I cannot remember who
were the people. So I propose the official creation of a team
to prepare the experiments (first define and later on develop some
scripts/system to perform them).

A new mailing list has been created to discuss any topic related with these
two teams [3]. The daily discussion will be performed there.
Once in a while a summary text will be sent to this mailing list to keep
you updated.

Please, feel free to join to any of these teams and to the new mailing list.

Thanks and see you soon!

[1] https://github.com/battlemesh
[2] http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV6/Firmware
./p4u