[Battlemesh] Situation in Athens

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:33:55 CET 2012

Hello,

unfortunately we hear a lot about Greece in the news, and not because
of BattleMesh :(

I'm not worried for riots, because had the same in Rome. If you stay
out of the center you are completely safe.

however I watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8m6MaR8U4M

it describes a sitation much worse than I imagined in the everyday
life. Sorry the video is in Italian but it says stuff like 30% of the
people in Athens do not have the money to pay bills and they live
without electricity. People occupy the office and they go to live
there because they have no money to pay the rent of the house.

I just wanted to ask to the Greek people in this mailing list, if
there is any sort of danger that we should consider in travelling
across Greece.

Saverio