[Battlemesh] [WBMv5] List of attendees

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:47:43 CET 2012

Hi there,

On 23 February 2012 06:06, Marek Lindner <lindner_marek at yahoo.de> wrote:

>> > Actually I think that this list already exists (if should come out from
>> > the googledoc document that we are filling by means of the form), but it
>> > is actually private.
>>
>> IMHO it should be public
>
> It went public:
> http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5/Participants

I miss Pau and myself (WBMv5 and Warmup) despite: 1) the wire transfer
order was made on Feb the 3rd, 2) an email to the contact e-mail
address was sent on the 12th (no reply), 3) two days ago I sent a
receive request at the same e-mail address (no reply) and 4th) this
morning I went to the bank to check if anything went wrong but it is
not the case. Can any organize check this?

thx

> Cheers,
> Marek

roger