[Battlemesh] Attending

Gregers Petersen glp at openwrt.org
Sat Jan 28 15:03:15 CET 2012

Hello Nefeli

I'll ping you directly as soon as I have fixed my plans.

On 2012-01-28 12:02, Nefeli Kousi wrote:
> Hello Gregers,
>
> I am Nefeli one of the locals!! I am sorry to be late!! but I wanted to be
> sure for my answer!!! I talked to the hotel and they informed me that they
> do have this option. We just need to know that early enough in order for
> them to prepare a room, so at the time you do your booking I will arrange
> that with the hotel!!
>
> I have to inform you that the hotel is in an incline place but it
> is accessible (mostly by car) something that can also be arranged!
>
> We will be glad to see you in Greece!!!

Gregers Petersen
Relationship manager, layer 8 and anthropology
glp on irc

    _______                     ________        __
   |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
   |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
            |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
    ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT (bleeding edge) ----------------
    * 1/4 oz Vodka      Pour all ingredents into mixing
    * 1/4 oz Gin        tin with ice, strain into glass.
    * 1/4 oz Amaretto
    * 1/4 oz Triple sec
    * 1/4 oz Peach schnapps
    * 1/4 oz Sour mix