[Battlemesh] Agenda

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Tue Mar 27 01:20:18 CEST 2012

Hi!

Why is agenda locked? So Battlemesh is not anymore the unconference?

I am proposing some changes:

On Tuesday at 11:00 there will be a task meeting of everybody involved
in the building of common nodedatabase/web interface/API/schema codebase
integrating best of the best of current things we have around different
communities. If anybody want to follow it, or offer himself or herself
to help, join.

On Tuesday at 17:00 I will have a short (15 min) presentation with the
title "Wireless mesh networks in post-fiber era", presenting our (wlan
slovenija) experiences in building and sustaining mesh networks once
everybody has good and cheap Internet connectivity at home.

Link to Battletable subpage would be great from the talk description
itself. Also topic list could be removed from the talk description as it
is on the subpage.

Mitar