[Battlemesh] WBMv5 Agenda

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 3 17:38:17 CET 2012

Hi folks,

I assembled the agenda from the info I got so far:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5/Agenda

You'll note that the social events are totally missing. I have heard rumors
that the Greeks have wonderful plans to socialize us but I don't know any
details. If somebody has more information please share them with me/us. I'll
update the page accordingly.

You'll also note the "Public funding for mesh projects" panel discussion slot.
This slot is open to be filled with $your_funding_experience. This would be a
great opportunity to learn about the various projects out there. Feel free to
step forward and contact me to get your own slot.

Due to popular request the registration of lightening talk slots is also open
for everyone.

@Clauz: Do you plan a small presentation about the test results at the end of
the event ?

Cheers,