[Battlemesh] Registration period extended until 11/03/2012

Vasilis Tsiligiannis acinonyx at openwrt.gr
Sun Mar 4 14:14:16 CET 2012

On Sun 04 of Mar 2012 13:39:21 Michel de Geofroy wrote:
> What about people that have registered are you going to confirm
> registrations.

Yes, we confirm the registrations by e-mail as soon as all of the bellow match:

* the registration form submitted
* the wire transfer, when it appears in the account
* an email about the amount of money transfered and for which people it is
paid

In your case, we have the form and the wire transfer but we were missing
(until now) the notification email..