[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v5 tests

Clauz clauz at ninux.org
Tue Mar 13 13:09:01 CET 2012

On 03/12/2012 09:01 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> but mobility of nodes (not just users) is very interesting.
>
> There were mobile tests at WBMv4.  They don't appear in Pau's report,
> but they do appear in Axel's -- see "Mobile Scenarios" at the bottom of
> page 1:
>
>     rsync://zumbi.netgroup.uniroma2.it/wbmv4/tests/axel/summary/WBMv4-A-summary-details-x01.pdf
>
> If Clauz doesn't think it's too much work, I'm certainly in favour of
> seeing some mobile tests.

Perhaps one fair way to perform some mobile tests would be to run all
the protocols and traceroute/mtr them all at the same time while walking
around...
Is this what was done at WBMv4? Or were the tests ran sequentially?

Clauz

P.S. Are we including 802.11s in the tests??
http://battlemesh.org/HomePage?action=diff&rev1=93&rev2=94