[Battlemesh] Press release

Nefeli Kousi dit.eagle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:53:25 CET 2012

Well we have something prepeared!! I will try to translate!!

**

*What is Wireless Battle of Mesh v5 ?*

*
*

*  *

*<<Wireless Battle of the Mesh v5>> (WBMv5) is a demonstration which tries to
gather people *

*from*

*Babel,*

*  *

*At the same time this demonstration has a social agenda uniting sub
cultures such as *

*students, scientists, programmers, volunteers, activists and net
engineers. These cultures *

*aim to exchange opinions and tech-knowledge in the areas of design,
development and *

*materialization*

*  *

*If you're a fan of mesh networking, if you're active in matters concerning
social networking *

*of simply interested in mesh networks, then WBMv5 is a gathering that you
simply CANNOT*

*miss.*

*  *

*
*

*Warm-Up event*

*
*

*  *

*A*

*progress and co-operation for the creation and evolution of wireless
networks of mesh tech.*

*  *

*Due to the wireless mesh tech that has been installed at Σαραντάπορο
Ελασσόνας and the *

*surrounding*

*of WBMv5,with different opportunities for social exchange as well as
political exchange and *

*professional experiences. Here are some example of what this includes:*

** A demonstration of the mesh networks that have been installed in the area
*

***

** Workshop with the installation of a new wireless network mesh 6 from the
attendees of *

*Κοκκινοπηλό Ελασσόνας*

** An encounter with social traditions*

***

*archaeological places.*

** Hosting of the famous photographic exhibition of <<Peace is...>>.*

*    [More at: http://www.eirinieinai.gr/]*

**Other*

*  *

*
*

*Where / When*

*
*

*  *

*From 23rd until 25th of March 2012 at "Σαραντάπορο Ελασσόνας" | Warm-Up
Event*

*26th of March until the 1st of April 2012 Αθήνα ΕΜΠ | Main Event*

*  *

*
*

*Attendance*

*
*

*  *

*If you wish to attend Wireless Battle of Mesh v5 in Athens as well as the
Warm-Up which will *

*take place in Σαραντάπορο, θα you will have to apply by 11th Μarch 2012 at
the valid form *

*which can be found on the official site of the organization:
http://battlemesh.org.*

*  *

*Attendance at both evens is completely free of charge. Despite this
however, for the *

*convenience of the people that are attending the warm up events there is a
bus that will travel *

*to Σαρανταπορο from Athens and back again. The cost for this means of
transportations is *

*40 EURO a person. If you wish to travel with these means please specify this
in the attendance *

*application.*

*  *

*  *

*
*

*Additional Information*

*
*

*  *

*WBMv5*

*http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5*

*  *

*
*

*WBMv5 Agenda*

*http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5/Agenda*

*  *

*WBMv5 Warm-Up*

*http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5_Warmup*

*  *

*Registration Form:*

*https://docs.google.com/a/sarantaporo.gr/spreadsheet/viewform?*

*formkey=dEZRQmxqdnNSTWpUVjdYQXF2ODcyYkE6MQ#gid=0*

*  *

*Participants List*

*http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5/Participants*