[Battlemesh] Gap

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 15 12:27:24 CET 2012

On Thursday, March 15, 2012 09:51:11 Ryan Hughes wrote:
> Hi.  So I had filled out the form saying that I would be going to
> Sarantaporo.  But the Fates did not will that it be so.  My plane won't be
> landing until 2:25pm on Saturday the 24th.  That's the earliest I could
> get there.
>
> SO, I was thinking that what I'd do is check into a hostel for Saturday
> and Sunday night, and just bum around acting like a tourist for a couple
> days.
>
> 1)  Is this a good idea?
> 1a) Are there any specific cool things I should do?
> 1b) Is there a particular hostel that is the hippest, most happenin'?
>
> 2)  Is there something else I should do instead?

Athens has a lot to offer: sight seeing (you'll find an old rock next to each
cafe), good food and excellent night life (bars, clubs, etc).
All of the WBMv5 Warmup participants will come back to Athens Sunday night.
The Greeks were kind enough to extend the stay at the hotel for those
subscribed to the "gap list". You only lack another night (Saturday to Sunday)
if you are subscribed too.

Cheers,
Marek