[Battlemesh] WBMv5 T-Shirts

Γιώργος Κλεισιάρης gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Fri Mar 16 10:14:07 CET 2012

In the site you sent us it is said:
"Digitally printed t-shirts start at just $14.95." + shipment costs.

The T-Shirts we are preparing cost 5€.

Anyway whoever wants to make his/her own he/she can do that. No problem.

By the way i also ordered 5 extra female T-Shirts Size S for those that
have requested them and i think we will have them on time.

Best Regards,
George Klissiaris

Στις 16 Μαρτίου 2012 10:21 π.μ., ο χρήστης Michel de Geofroy <
micheldegeofroy at gmail.com> έγραψε: