[Battlemesh] Talk @ WBMv5

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Mon Mar 19 15:38:07 CET 2012

Marek,

since I do see the WBM as being organized and made by *us* the participants, we will do it in a very simple and efficient way: Roger and me will give a "BoF"-style [1] talk on Tuesday and those participants who are interested can attend, those who are not interested of course do not need to attend.
Very simple and bottom-up solution :))

Topic: "The CONFINE project - a permanent 'battlemesh' testbed and what you can gain from it"
   (www.confine-project.eu)
Presenters: Roger, Aaron and other CONFINE participants
Time: 17:00 Tuesday 27th of March

See you in Athens!
Aaron.

PS: please note this in the agenda for Tuesday since I do not have the permissions for the Agenda wiki. Thanks very much.