[Battlemesh] Military advertising at Battlemesh

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:03:42 CET 2012

Hello Folks,

I have been contacted privately by someone that works for the Dutch
Army, to attend a private meeting in Athens during the Battlemesh
days.
The informal meeting would be about OLSR dev team roadmap and works
done by this company on the OLSR code.

I refused to attend this meeting, of course.

please heads up. We are not going to tolerate people from the war
industry at the Battle Mesh.

Saverio