[Battlemesh] Military advertising at Battlemesh

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Thu Mar 22 18:30:11 CET 2012

> Probably I got a little suspicious because last year at the battlemesh
> we had a presentation with a military guy using mesh protocols to
> deliver smart bombs to kill people, and this made me and other people
> quite upset.

I'm really glad it turned out to be a false alarm, and that it was
settled in such a friendly way.

Still, Saverio's intervention had a very positive effect: it has
reminded everyone last year's consensus, which is that bomb makers are
not welcome to use the Battlemesh as a venue to recruit and advertise.
Let's please make sure we remain vigilant.

-- Juliusz