[Battlemesh] Spaniards in Athens!

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 25 14:20:55 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

> We went straight to the bed after 30 hours of travel but today when we
> weak up we were amazed with the hotel, the surroundings and Athens in
> general. We went to buy some provisions to a market in the
> neighbourhood  where you can buy almost everything quite cheap and the
> people was very polite with us and our "english" and "greek".
>
> If somebody is arriving today or is already here and wants to meet
> just reply here or send me an e-mail directly, we already know where
> to drink some beers :)
>
> Whats the expect arrival time of the people from Sarantaporo?

sorry for the slow mail responses - the folks from Sarantaporo do a fantastic
job to keep us away from the keyboard.

We target to be at the hotel around midnight. Could be later though. However,
there is no need to wait for us. You can go to the hotel and say the magic
name "Nefeli Kousi" to get access to the reservation. The people in the hotel
are aware that you are coming.

Cheers,
Marek