[Battlemesh] configuration files

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:16:01 CEST 2012

I would consider anything except mac80211 quite outdated. If something
is not working, maybe this should be relayed to Felix, which has been
done quite a lot about the drivers.

Henning

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 19:11, Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Henning Rogge <hrogge at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> iw wlan0 station dump
>>
>> (no need to use any special atheros tool with the mac80211 drivers)
>
> My personal experience with those mac80211 from the openwrt trunk were
> a disaster in terms of performance and reliability on the Fonera.
>
> I had to revert back to madwifi ath drivers (as you would find in the
> backfire binary firmwares) to have something decently working.
>
> I hope you made some tests to compare the performance of both drivers.
>
> --
> Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762
> "In July 2005, after several failed attempts to legalise software
> patents in Europe, the patent establishment changed its strategy.
> Instead of explicitly seeking to sanction the patentability of
> software, they are now seeking to create a central European patent
> court, which would establish and enforce patentability rules in their
> favor, without any possibility of correction by competing courts or
> democratically elected legislators."

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."