[Battlemesh] Hardware ordering

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Tue Nov 6 06:51:13 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:46 AM, Simon Wunderlich
<simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> Hey Bastian,
>
> Both options sound very convient, thanks a lot. :)
>
> In any case, you should remember who has ordered routers - as you want to
> reuse them later. If Guido can't come to Aalborg, he won't give them back
> in Aalborg and would have to ship them back - sending items "around the
> world" is not cheap and maybe bothersome (customs etc).

Definitely agree,
in my country, customs is not a problem, but post prices are so
ridiculous, that sending the package back to aalborg might cost the
same as the router itself :(

So I'll try to order a couple of them by myself, to have a firm
testbed, and after WBM will use them in our local WCN, given the nice
specs it has.

Cheers,

Gui