[Battlemesh] Logo, T-Shirts & Flags

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Nov 12 14:33:21 CET 2012

Hey Michel,

On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 09:46:57PM +0100, Michel de Geofroy wrote:
> We Are in Infancy
>
> so the below is just ideas to try to capture the image of what is wbm v6 in
> aalborg any input welcome
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/113342802925149071168/WBMV6

mhm, I guess the A is coming from the Aalborg tower? Didn't know about
this before reading the wikipedia page. ;) Anyway, when I think about
Denmark, I'm thinking about vikings, ships, ...

I've sketched up something which came to my mind this weekend, feel free
to use it/become inspired. :)

http://packetmixer.de/wifi-viking.jpg

(If it is any good, I can draw a clean one as well ...)

> do we have an FTP ?

Nothing public I know of, we only have the battlemesh.org servers.
You can ask Claudio or Saverio if you need access.

Cheers,
	Simon