No subject

Fri Oct 26 20:58:33 CEST 2012

*OpenWRT support (ideally recent Atheros SoC)
*external antenna connector
*"low" power consumption for battery-powered nodes
*USB/MMC/* support for external storage ?

Ideally those targeted routers could be available for the firmware
flashing team prior to the event to prepare the flashing of the nodes.

Cheers,

Xavier.