[Battlemesh] open garden

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Oct 8 21:52:45 CEST 2012

Its almost time to hold your breath: a Google dev has submitted a patch
to add Adhoc support to the official AOSP Android.  Its in their gerrit
system waiting for one more review before it gets included.

For some reason, they didn't want to be public about it, so I can't give
more info currently.

.hc