[Battlemesh] Dates for WBMv6

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Oct 13 16:05:38 CEST 2012

Dear battlemeshers,

we have created a doodle to find suitable dates together. Please register
here to vote. ;) (it also gives us an idea who/how many we can expect):

http://doodle.com/5dthbfrq6givcabq

Note that the first date collides with easter holidays (Warm-Up families
or your own families might be busy ;] ), and the last one collides with
a danish national holiday (shops closed, maybe no transportation, etc).

I'd like to ask you to register within the next 2 weeks so we can get
a decision and book places, transportation, etc early.

Thanks!
	Simon