[Battlemesh] The recon team has landed in Aalborg

George Kleissiaris gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Sun Oct 14 21:30:55 CEST 2012

Hello Simon,

Of course you can use it. You can use it as it is or you can just copy it and make your own. It's up to you. I will send you a private message with login details in order to edit it if you want and to be able to use it.

But i would also suggest the limesurvey tool (http://www.limesurvey.org). This tool could be installed under a subdomain, for example http://surveys.battlemesh.org, and be used whenever it is needed any kind of contact form or whenever there is a need for any kind of survey that would help the community to make a decision. This tool is free and open source. I have already used it and i could help with the installation and customization if you want.

See more details about it at:
http://www.limesurvey.org/en/about-limesurvey/features
http://www.limesurvey.org/en/demo

My greetings to all of the recon team in Aalborg! I'm sure you are making great efforts to prepare the next battlemesh and i really hope i will be able to join you next spring.
If there is anything else i do could to help i would be happy to do so.

Best Regards,
George Klissiaris
Sarantaporo.gr CoreTeam Member