[Battlemesh] [OT] International links between Austria, Croatia, and Slovenia

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Mon Oct 22 21:27:54 CEST 2012

Hi!

> On 10/20/2012 02:44 PM, Michel de Geofroy wrote:
>> If line of sight is not presently feasible encrypted tunnels should
>> bridge the gap or even physical carriers could use flash memory on
>> phone or ssd http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneakernet
>
> Is it bad that I read this post, and the first thing I thought was Le
> Parkour?

Not really. There was even a game on this topic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror%27s_Edge

"Mirror's Edge is set in a futuristic dystopian society, in which a
network of 'runners', including the main character, Faith, are used as
couriers to transmit messages while evading government surveillance. In
the style of a three-dimensional platform game, the player guides Faith
over rooftops, across walls, and through ventilation shafts, negotiating
obstacles using movements inspired by parkour."

Mitar