[Battlemesh] WBMv6 - Hardware / Sponsoring

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:16:30 CET 2012

Confine testbed is spread among three community networks. There will be one
(or more) servers which will launch the experiments previously prepared by
the researchers.
I don't know which is the exact idea of Aaron (he will clarify it). But I
think Confine project can provide some devices (probably Alix boards) for
the testbeds, as far I know it should not be a problem.
We can also join the Confine testbed with the WBM testbed through VPN link.
If there is an OpenWRT image ready, it is very easy to deploy by the
Confine testbed (just a few commands).

Another point would be to used Confine firmware for the WBM devices. It is
and OpenWRT with LXC support and a set of scripts to easy create containers
with an existing image.
You can find some info about how the system works from the command shell
[2]. But right now is a little messy, we are working on this web interface
controller to make it easy.

Cheers

[1] http://redmine.confine-project.eu
[2] http://wiki.confine-project.eu/soft:node-system-a-hack