[Battlemesh] Fwd: IS4CWN or bust!

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:34:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

You are still on time to attend the International Summit for Community
Wireless Networks 2012. To benefit of price reductions you should
register as soon as possible [1]. Please read the e-mail FWDed.

Please, notice that we don't want the money to be the reason for
anybody not to attend the meeting, so if the reductions specified on
the websites are still an issue for someone please send me and e-mail.
I'm sure we will find a solution.

[1] http://www.wirelesssummit.org/content/summit-registration

thx