[Battlemesh] Urgent: Please Inform Me About Arrival and Departure!

Martin Hundebøll martin at hundeboll.net
Mon Apr 8 21:23:45 CEST 2013

Hi Everybody,

Since I am sending this request a bit late, please read the entire mail
and act upon it no later than Wednesday 12 PM (noon, ETC), or I will bug
you again!

To avoid taking up too many rooms in the hotel, I need to know your
expected arrival and departure dates for the BattleMesh in Aalborg. And,
since the rooms are for three persons each, you get the opportunity to
request one or two roommates for your stay.

I have created a template table on the wiki, in which you can enter the
needed information:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV6/Hotel_Info

Please note that requested roommates should preferably arrive and depart
on the same dates as you.

I hope you will help me out by entering your information ASAP. Thanks a lot!

--
Kind Regards
Martin Hundebøll

+45 61 65 54 61