[Battlemesh] proposal: WCN roundtable

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:13:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 10 April 2013 09:37, Antonio Quartulli <ordex at autistici.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 09:31:16AM +0200, Ivan Vilata i Balaguer wrote:

>> nemesis (2013-04-10 09:17:41 +0200) wrote:
>>
>> > On saturday afternoon I will leave.. I would like to attend. I also
>> > think doing it early would leave space for further interesting
>> > discussions in the following days.
>>
>> I agree with Federico (also I'm leaving on Friday).  BTW, the topics
>> look most interesting. :)
>
> @Roger: what about scheduling it at the beginning? Maybe on Tuesday?
> So we leave Monday for the initial/briefing/whatever talks and then, the day
> after, we throw this in so that people have all the week to continue discussing
> about the topics.

hmm... Scheduling earlier for leaving time for further discussion is a
good idea, but I think we also must make sure that the session is
attended by as many as possible, so at the moment I have allocated on
Wed starting at 18:00.

@Ferry, I know you said you are arriving at 19:00, but it's difficult
to suit everybody's requirements.

> Cheers,