[Battlemesh] media sharing - let's see if this option has more acceptance...

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Apr 23 22:55:44 CEST 2013

Hey,

although everyone is opening FTPs now (thanks for providing your servers!),
I wonder if we could just use downloads.battlemesh.org as in the previous years?
Not sure who is maintaing that (Claudio/Saverio)?

Check out: http://downloads.battlemesh.org/

BTW, browsing this and looking at the old photos of the previous WBMs is a perfect
way to become a little nostalgic ... ;)

Cheers,
	Simon