[Battlemesh] Talks Agenda at the battlemesh, my proposals

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:46:53 CET 2013

Hello,

I see the Agenda il still empty:
http://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV6/Agenda

I would like to make a couple of talks.
The first is:
Ninux Routing Architecture.
This will explain how the Ninux network is doing routing, it will be a
summary of this document:

http://blog.ninux.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/NinuxRoma-RoutingArchitecture-DocumentVersion0.pdf

We use olsrd. bgp and batman. It will be a story of how mixing all
this stuff together.

I am actually now working on a more updated version of that document.

Second, If you think it is interesting I would like to make a talk on
git advanced stuff.
Most of open source projects use git, but most of people use git as
svn because they don't know the advanced features. Do you think the
talk to git is interesting for the battlemesh community ?

ciao,

Saverio