[Battlemesh] Collaborate on TDMA development

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Thu Feb 28 15:47:06 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 03:31:45PM +0100, Christian Huldt wrote:
> Should I understand the absence of answers to the mail below as there is
> little interest and/or resources available?

I think resources is the current problem :) (at least for me!)

I'm really interested in this and maybe it is
also worth organizing a short meeting during this WBM to talk a bit about it.
What do you think?

However at the moment I really have no time to invest..but I hope in the future to be
able to allocate more resources for this.

What is the "grant" about? A public funding for research projects?

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..