[Battlemesh] Promote WBMv6: ENDORSEMENTS?

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jan 15 19:30:52 CET 2013

Hey Federico,

sounds like a good idea! Do you want to ask the communities and create
the poster?

I don't know about how you want to spread these "endorsements", but I'd like
to see the batman-project on this poster. :) Marek and me will participate,
I don't know who else, so these are our names.

Logos are available here:
http://www.open-mesh.org/projects/open-mesh/wiki/Logos

Cheers,
	Simon