[Battlemesh] Logo creation

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:04:21 CET 2013

Hello AALBORG :)

I am happy to hear that Martin likes Ver 1.02 of simon's cool Viking, I
would like to continue with the design/pricing/production of T-Shirts,
Baseball Cap's and Stickers for the event, in order to do so can I get some
feedback on:

1) The number of t-shirts printed for WBM V5 Athens and the cost per
t-shirt ?
2) How many were left over after the event (unsold) ?
3) Martin do we need Flags ?

Good day to all

//Michel

Also if there is still money from Athens maybe we can put it towards
funding the above? by the way who is the Banker for the event?

On another note where can I upload the SVG JPG Files?