[Battlemesh] o11s and L3 routing protocol coexistence

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:42:16 CET 2013

@Thomas
For the moment the battlemesh-packages feed only contains a skelethon.
However the idea is to create a script for each mesh protocol in this
directory [1] (/etc/wbm/protos).

This scripts will be executed to set-up the protocol with the needed
parameter, for instance:

/etc/wbm/protos/o11s.sh IPV4 IPV6 INTERFACE

So if you want start creating this script, go ahead.
You can (should) use the shell script functions from the libraries of this
directory [2]. Add your owns if you need.

And please, feel free to change whatever you want, it is open and free
development.

@Yeoh

> We probably need to know which openwrt version or compat-wireless to
> be used in the event.

The one which comes with Attitude Adjustment rc1

Cheers

[1]
https://github.com/battlemesh/battlemesh-packages/tree/master/packages/wbm-testbed/files/etc/wbm/protos
[2]