[Battlemesh] Logo creation

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:04:29 CET 2013

I think it would be great the quality was fine and price is right ...

Zazzel.com if you print over 15 I think you pay around 6 USD and up
but I have no idea of quality of T-shirt or Print since I never bought
one from them.

I can forward all elements for print to provided email, the T-shirt
should be red and print white.

Lets also think of shipping cost... but even if its a bit more
expensive why not I like the idea of supporting Greece and the Greeks
:)

//M