[Battlemesh] Logo creation

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Tue Jan 29 22:21:39 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:15:37PM +0100, Michel de Geofroy wrote:
> Yes Please
>
> Concerning quantity how many did you print for wbmv5?

If we don't know the exact number (which may vary from the last year) we could
also extend the table on the Participants wikipage with a column where each person
can put the number of t-shirts he would like to buy (with size).

Assuming that the Participants table should be completed soon-ish, we should
also have the number of t-shirts early enough. Otherwise we can do the same as
Gerge last year: ask everybody to send an email to somebody with the number and
the size...

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..