[Battlemesh] Talks Agenda at the battlemesh, my proposals

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Mon Mar 4 15:29:50 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 03:19:25PM +0100, Roger Baig Viñas wrote:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> On 4 March 2013 14:19, Antonio Quartulli <ordex at autistici.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 05:24:09PM +0100, Roger Baig Viñas wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> The "call for talks" has not been issued yet. Nemessis, Simon and I
> >> are working on it. It should be ready by this week together with an
> >> initial proposal of the schedule framework.
> >

> > Hi Roger,
> >
> > any news on this? also if there is a draft that we can contribute?
>
> here is the draft:
>
> http://battlemesh.org/CallForTalks

Thanks a lot! :)

> We will be glad to hear about your (and other's) comments

It sounds good to me. I think now it's time to find some content

For the social events: do we already have any vague idea?
I remember that the only proposal we had is not really going to take place, if I
am not mistaken.

Will we simply schedule them once we are in Aalborg?

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..