[Battlemesh] Endorsers we all would like to see

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Sun Mar 10 05:18:25 CET 2013

Hello,

yes, several people will come who are part of the community. So,
surely the community endorses Battlemesh.

Please use the logos on this page for posters etc.:
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Freifunk-Styles

I put up the info about Battlemesh already in January here:
http://blog.freifunk.net/2013/wireless-battle-mesh-v6-april-1521-aalborg-denmark

All the best,

Mario