[Battlemesh] OTI Endorsement

seamus tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Mar 26 19:57:40 CET 2013

Hello,

Seamus from The Open Tech Institute and The Commotion Wireless Project
here. We just posted an endoresement on the OTI blog, and will be
posting one on the Commotion Blog tomorrow. Here is all the info you
asked for. We figured, that we would stick with OTI as one endorser even
though we are posting it on both sites.

s2e

Websites:
http://opentechinstitute.org/
https://commotionwireless.net/

The Open Technology Institute formulates policy and regulatory reforms
to support open architectures and opensource innovations and facilitates
the development and implementation of open technologies and
communications networks. OTI promotes affordable, universal, and
ubiquitous communications networks through partnerships with
communities, researchers, industry, and public interest groups and is
committed to maximizing the potentials of innovative open technologies
by studying their social and economic impacts – particularly for poor,
rural, and other underserved constituencies. OTI provides in-depth,
objective research, analysis, and findings for policy decision-makers
and the general public.

Endorsement:
http://oti.newamerica.net/blogposts/2013/the_open_technology_institute_endorses_the_battle_of_the_mesh_v6-81340