[Battlemesh] Next event: news and endorsements

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:24:52 CEST 2013

There might be interest for this in the Bay Area. We have mesh meetings at
sudoroom in Oakland every Thursday at 830pm.

I think a cjdns package with be maintained for openwrt soon so a U.S. based
event would be super cool.

What about a quarterly or biannual thing? Could keep interest in mesh
growing in general.

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us