[Battlemesh] Logo

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 00:47:36 CET 2013

I don't think a vote is necessary Franz has a cool logo so +1 for him if he
wants any of the PS files to reuse part or none of my input he is welcome :)

Wish you guys the best :)

Cheers

Michel

Proudly Accepting Bitcoins 178QhTbSins1EnBqyL62k2uUrigh1Xc56Z you too start
exchanging in bitcoins and join the revolution :)

If you want to donate money or more to a good cause check out
http://www.amigosolidarios.com/es/que_hacer.asp

+34 606 88 22 79
Skype micheldegeofroy