[Battlemesh] wshaper equivalent and smaller - (making the firmware smaller)

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 21:02:38 CEST 2013

Right, you cannot install standard packages if you don't have opkg but
you could just copy the files (uncompressed) to the root filesystem.
However, since you don't have enough space in the device (you are even
removing opkg to make the rest of the tools fit) it makes not sense to
install packages (just not possible).
--
./p4u