[Battlemesh] Endorsements 2014

Gregers Petersen glp at openwrt.org
Wed Sep 18 10:10:57 CEST 2013

On 17/09/13 16:47, nemesis wrote:
> Hi meshfighters,
>
> anybody reading this email can confirm their community's willing to
> endorse the battlemesh again for the Battlemesh v7 of 2014?
>
> I'm going to start contacting last year's endorsers to ask them if they
> want to endorse again soon.
> Let's be sure the ones that were missing this year won't be missing
> again next year! Eg: Funkfeuer, OpenWRT, ? fill this question mark here
> with your community

OpenWrt is officially endorsing BattleMesh 2014 :-)

> I saw that some prototyping of the logo already started, that's a great
> thing and we should try to get the logo and a digital poster prototype
> ready asap!
>
> Federico

 Gregers Petersen
 Relationship manager, layer 8 and anthropology
 glp on irc

          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 BARRIER BREAKER (Bleeding Edge)
  * 1/2 oz Galliano         Pour all ingredients into
  * 4 oz cold Coffee        an irish coffee mug filled
  * 1 1/2 oz Dark Rum       with crushed ice. Stir.
  * 2 tsp. Creme de Cacao