[Battlemesh] Battlemesh.org redesign?

Roger Baig ViƱas roger.baig at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 17:40:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 22 September 2013 14:06, fboehm <fboehm at aon.at> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> some of you might remember that I suggested a redesign of battlemesh.orgin Aalborg. The idea was to better present the idea/concept behind
> Battlemesh. Especially for newcomers.
>
> I am not the best webmaster nor webdesigner. But I am happy to spend some
> time on this task.
>
> But before I start working on some drafts I would like to collect the
> feedback from the community if you agree on this and what your
> wishes/suggestions are.

IMHO (by precedence):

1) a section/place for newcomers to let them know what is it about and what
to expect

2) a tool to organise/manage the agenda (including the slides and any other
material used)

3) a "standard" system to store the data

4) a "standard" system to store the firmware code/images

> Cheers,
> Franz (from Austria/Roofnode)

roger